Services are tailored to your individual family needs.
In-Person: If you live on Long Island and prefer parent coaching in your home, then I can provide scheduled one-on-one coaching sessions and programs delivered in the comfort of your own home. We follow a guided, routine family approach to deliver these services.
Phone: A strong WiFi connection or cellular phone network is required to participate in phone-based parenting coaching. We use FaceTime or Skype to run our sessions, so one of these options must be available for phone evaluations. When it is not possible to observe a child in person, we’re still able to assess issues and provide child behavior management advice over the phone.
Computer: A strong WiFi connection and webcam are necessary to participate in my FaceTime or Skype sessions. Once connected, simply ensure your child is visible on the video feed so that I can conduct a thorough behavior evaluation.
Video Submission: This is a convenient, flexible option for busy or working parents. You will send video files directly to me, and I will assess them and send a response back to you. Having the ability to observe videos of your child’s behavior gives me the chance to process their actions more clearly and give you a stronger sense of how to approach the issue.
Full-Service Parent Coaching
I offer the most comprehensive approach to families seeking full-service parent coaching. Generally, 8-10 one hour sessions are required for best results.
This will help your child:
- Improve emotional intelligence: the ability to understand and manage one’s emotions in a positive manner
- Learn self-awareness
- Develop self-regulation strategies
- Improve problem-solving
- Increase motivation for positive behavior
- Develop a “social skills story” specifically designed for your child
- Learn how to implement and work on a library of individualized skills for parent/child.
- Social activities presented in a fun, game-oriented manner
- Parent coaching to examine different approaches and strategies to improve parent/child communication and nurture positive behavior
- VIP client email support: email@example.com
Each family will receive a customized tackle box, a collection of useful solutions and strategies to help you tackle all your tough parenting problems. The Tackle Box is for parent use and is specifically assembled to fit your situation.
Please Note: We require 24 hours notice for the cancellation of your scheduled services. Clients canceling with less than 24 hours of your scheduled appointment will be required to pay 50% of the services reserved in order to continue to book other services with our business.